What do u call a job where u pick up dead bodies from crime scenes?


4 Answers

DELILAH DEE answered
A "Coroner transporter"... To Remove or supervise removal of bodies from death scenes, using the proper equipment and supplies, and arrange for transportation to morgues. I think...

1. (www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/list/q-coroner+technician)

2. (www.careerbuilder.com/jobs/keyword/coroner)
3. (www.b2byellowpages.com › B2B Directory › B2b Jobs)
click on the blue links, maybe they can help give you more insite to your question...
Joe B. Profile
Joe B. answered
I would think this job would stem from the mortuary... I would think you are a mortician at the point the cops are done with the corpse and you pick em up for prep work before planting them in the dirt

Answer Question