Anonymous

How To Collect Fingerprints From A Crime Scene Step By Step?

3

Oh, I hope you don't need that information for yourself. As I know, CSI applies a special powder to the surface to reveal the fingerprint and collects it with tape, and later, this print is being searched in the database to determine the criminal. It's quite interesting, but it's always better to prevent a crime by getting a security system, and my friends recently got https://ajax.systems/ for their house.

Ok well step by step could only be answered by a professional CSI, but if you must know ;)

1.) CSI determines the origin of the crime in the crime scene area or where they believe that the average movement was involved.

2.) they collect any evidence necessary or relevant to the crime (ex. A murder= a knife and or blunt object depending on autopsy report cod)

3.) Use a light powder over a surface to collect the prints and use a clear adhesive "tape" to cover over the print after it has been revealed on a surface (HINT: PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN FIRST AS YOU CANNOT RETURN THE SCENE TO EXACTLY HOW IT WAS!)

4.) Prints are ran against a federal or state registry database to determine the people who were at the scene during the time of the crime.
Evidence is collected by a csi

Anonymous