Where Can I Get A Free Emancipation Form In Missouri?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Call the court house in the town she lives in. I'm sure they would direct you. I'm not sure about the laws in your state, but I'm pretty sure that at 17 years old, in a court of law, they would allow the boy to choose where he would like to stay. You could even go tot an attorney just for a consultation and he could tell you what would need to be done. You can do it yourself without paying an attorney.

Answer Question