Affidavit For Duplicate School Leaving Certificate?


1 Answers

Neha Agrawal Profile
Neha Agrawal answered
You will potentially need to consult a lawyer to be able to access this kind of service or letter. Many people lose their school leaving certificates so the school you go to will be used to helping people out in this situation, too. Perhaps before you go and see a lawyer, and of course pay the lawyer, to find out what you need to do you should just speak to your school about what you can do. Losing your certificate can be problematic if you are trying to use it for jobs in the future, or to gain access to other educational institutions. That's why you should take action as soon as you realize that the certificate is gone. If you don't act soon enough then you could end up struggling to get a copy of the certificate given that it is past a certain age.

If you get in touch with your school as soon as it happens then they will be able to advise you what to do. They will have dealt with hundreds of students in the past who have done the same thing, and whilst they may not be in a position to help you directly, they may be able to help you with an affidavit or provide you with great lawyer contacts. These lawyers may be less expensive than some lawyers you may come across if you search yourself (let's face it, you may not know exactly what you're looking for and you could end up choosing one of the most expensive law firms in town). Don't underestimate the things that your school can do for you, so as soon as you have any problems relating to leaving school or documentation then you should get in touch with the school's staff and tell them the problems you are having. They will help you as much as they can, and oftentimes, the help is sufficient.

Answer Question