Who Do I Contact To Report Illegal Activity In The Work Place?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I am a U.S. Resident was released from the company ,The company recruits people for somebody else's paper. I do not have a job.Where do I report it ?
Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
It depends upon in which country you are residing at the moment. If Child Labor Department is active in your area then contact with them. If you see many other things illegal, call law enforcing agency in your area.

In the workplace first intimate the department head for any illegal activity and if the department head is failed to respond positively then you can talk to law enforcing agency.

Answer Question