Where Do I Go To Apply For A Substitute Teacher Certificate In Elizabeth Nj?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You need to go to the county you want to be certified as a substitute in. Fill out an application, write a money order for $125 to Commissioner of Education, (this is the fee for certificate), you must have a minimum of 60 college credits. Elizabeth is Union or Essex I don't remember, but find a school hiring and fill out the app. You will also need your birth certificate.

Hope this helps.

Answer Question