I live in the state of florida (miami) i have a 2 year old daughter i been seperate from her father for a year and one month within that year he has only giving me 250.. I file for child support. But now he is suing me can he win the case?


2 Answers

Faire Maiden Profile
Faire Maiden answered
Suing you for what? Joint custody?

With the stakes so high, you really need to go to Legal Aid and engage a lawyer to help you. You don't want to share custody with this cretan, and, you want to ensure you get the support due your child.

Don't waste anymore time coming to forums like these seeking answers. You need qualified legal assistance and representation.
Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Chances are NO WAY!!  As Florida will grant you custody along with support here. How much I have no idea but don't worry here as the legal system is on your side

Answer Question