Can A Court Order Be Changed?


1 Answers

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
Unfortunately a court order can not be changed. However, you can appeal against an order in a higher court. This higher court would review your case once again and will announce a suitable judgement which can be different from the one given before by the other court.

Answer Question